Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beaching

After spending the day at the beach with some friends, I felt inspired to check out some new swimwear even though I already have two good pairs of bathers, but it can't hurt to look right?

I thought that the black and white of this one piece was really cool and would make my body look longer, but I also thought it would give me a really weird tan...


Thought that this geometric design was really simple and would never go out of style...
I love tight fitting, bodice like clothing, and I thought these bathers resembled that, however I think something more colourful would be more fun for summer...



Mink Pink have some great bathers and clothes this season and I love the tie dye effect that they have used for their bathers, as well as the psycadellic (is that how you spell it?!) feel in the first piece...

I have been looking for a swimsuit like this for ages!! I just think it would be so funky and different from all the usual things people are wearing these days...
Finally Blake Lively in a simple black one piece suit that looks great and figure hugging.
Now to picture myself in each swimsuit and to choose one that I'll wish for this summer...
Enjoy the rest of your week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can