Monday, October 11, 2010

The most recent of purchases...

These are some items that I have brought over the past few months. I apologize for not wearing them myself but I get self concious posing infront of my mum plus this way is just easier for me haha.These are paint splattered denim shorts by Refuge that I bought from City Beach. I am in love with them and have been wearing them non stop. I was originally looking for some high waisted denim shorts but after seeing at least a hundred girls wearing them I thought I'd try to be different.

I finally found the perfect fitted blazer from Chicabooti after weeks of looking. I love it, I just need to be brave enough to wear it more!

This dress and amazing denim jacket are both from Supre. the dress is floaty and fun and full of colour which is exactly what I want to be wearing during spring! And this denim jacket is everything that I have been looking for, its so comfortable and lightweight!

I picked up this cute ruffle dress from Tree Of Life the other day especially for a cousins christening. I love a good black dress and the ruffles make it totally cute, another good thing is that it looks great on! The necklace I got from a friend and is from Diva.

I got this jumper/dress from Myer just the other day on a mass shopping spree with mum, even though the weather is warming up its quite thin so it will be perfect to wear on a night out!
The studded belt is by Billabong and is worn backwards.

I wore this shirt (from Myer) today and its so sexy and feminine, I absolutly love the open back and its so light and floaty. I bought this scarf from Sportsgirl after falling immeadiately in love with it because it reminds me of the scarves by Alexander McQueen.

Mum actually bought these for me (thanks mum!!) to go with my dress that I wore to my schools' dinner dance. They are my first monstrously tall heels and I managed to last about 2 hours in them before I had to take them off haha. But they are just a fabulous pair of shoes.


I bought these black sandals the other day to go with the black dress shown earlier. I originally had in mind a pair of sandals with slouchy fabric around the ankle, however I tried on a pair and they didn't quite look right so I settled for these, and I am so glad because they are so comfy and look great with everything!

Again, mum brought this leather jacket, from the mens section in Myer, for my little brother. Fortunately (for me!) it doesnt quite fit my bro, its a bit too big, so lucky me gets it for now. Its quite mannish, but it looks really great on, you have to trust me on this one! haha.

Finally! My nan gave me this faux fur shrug thing and its so amazingly soft and stylish, I have no idea what to wear it with and whether I'm going to be mobbed by the people around me for wearing it haha. If any of you have any tips of what to wear it with then maybe I might work up the courage to wear it out of the house instead of parading around my room haha.

I hope you guys all enjoy your week unlike myself who has to go back to school after 2 weeks of holidays. Greeaat.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can