Saturday, November 6, 2010

Apologies

I apologize for my already lengthy absence, I have been so busy with school in preparation for exams its not funny, and this absence is going to continue for just two more weeks until I am completely finished with school for this year and my exams will be well and truly over. I'll be on my holidays where I'll no doubt wear some outfits I'll take pics of and find more inspiration. Very exciting news for the holidays is that I get to do some work experience at a fashion designers studio which is just going to be amazing!
I'll leave you for now with my current inspiration in the form of a song "Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie. I would post the video on here but I am not that tech savvy so just follow my youtube link and watch it there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY
This song is just so sweet and peaceful, and makes me feel so special being who I am. The video for it is quite amazing and you can't take your eye away from it, it just captivates you. Also Oren Lavie is gorrrrrgeous ahahah.
Enjoy, and wish me luck for my exams!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can