Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas

So I haven't posted in a while, I've had my end of year exams which I think I did awesome in, sounds vain, but I believe in thinking positively about yourself when you know you've done something good. I promised in a previous post that I'd post about my christmas list, so here it is!
There are always a couple of DVDs I want each year, and this year they include Romeo + Juliet which I watched for the first time this year and fell in LOVE with, I also want the complete collection of Friends, Salt, Juno, Eclipse, Fired Up and Valkyrie - and probably others I just can't think of right now.


I've been wanting this Tiffany & Co for a long time, but I think it may be too pricey for my parents, but I can still want can't I? I've already shown my mum this and I doubt she's going to get it for me, yet I've seen some of the photos it's produces, and it looks amazing. Its a $90 fish-eye lens camera from www.lomography.com.au , I've been wanting a fish eye lens for a while now, and this particular produces the quality of images I love. It only takes film however which will probably be a problem for me moneywise to buy and develop.

These next few items are from the Forever21 online store, with the Australian dollar rocking the American dollar (sorry America) these items would be relatively cheap to buy, yay!!


I want the vinyl shorts this girl is wearing but I can't find them anywhere on the site!! Which is extremely annoying as I've been looking for a pair for ages.





I have a deep love for scarves :)
The next items are from Sportsgirl, which have some really great items right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can