Friday, November 26, 2010

Disco

Sorry for the shocking photo, all I have is my phone at the moment. I am wearing my refuge denim shorts, antique necklace from my grandmother, and brand spanking new blouse from bluejuice that I got today.
I wore this to my two little cousins school disco this evening, and it was so adorable to see them dancing up a storm amongst what felt like a million other children. It was an hour and a half of dozens of children running, screaming, at times dancing, but through all that I was still happy to be there to see my cousins having an awesome time.
Anyway, back to my reading!
xx

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds amazing.

    http://ontheblock-lu.blogspot.com/2010/11/come-back.html

    wolves and sparklers
    -lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that scalopped blouse is amazing! following you now

    BM,

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can