Friday, November 26, 2010

EatPrayLove

So at the moment I have started reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, I've almost finished part one where she is in Italy, and just reading about her experiences is making me want to just drop everything here at home and whisk myself away to Italy to just enjoy myself!
So speaking of Italy I had a quick look at Valentinos' latest collection and am sharing with you today some of my favourite items. I chose these garments based on my own personal style, these are the looks I like out of all the others. But thats just me!






Today I'm going out shopping with my dad then my boyfriend, so it's gonna be fun!! Hope you all have a great day too!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can