Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Well it's Australia Day today, a day where we feel proud to be apart of such a lovely country and so I thought it would be good to show the two collections of an up and coming Australian designer Elisha Quintal who is the brains behind the label 'The Butcher and the Crow'.
This is her latest collection 'skin & bones' which incorporates dying and printing techniques onto the silk. It differs from her previous collection, showing a darker side to the label.









They are all beautiful pieces in their own way. You can check out more of the label on her website:

www.thebutcherandthecrow.com

and on the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Butcher-and-The-Crow/103544449367

Have a lovely day!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can