Monday, January 31, 2011

Burlesque!

So I saw Burlesque yesterday and apart from a few cheesy scenes I absolutely loved it. I have a secret desire for wanting to know how to dance and when I saw all the dancing and performing it just made me want to dance like that. It would be so much fun to be able to dress up in all the costumes, feathers and sequins and amazing make up!






Sorry for the lack of an outfit post recently I've been quite boring recently rewearing old outfits you've seen before and soon I'll be back at school so I'll have to work out something to make me look fab!

xx

7 comments:

  1. i just saw it too! i thought it was pretty enjoyable! and like maybe i want to work there? ha
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics!!!
    xoxo



    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't seen it but I want to! Thanks for the review, love your blog!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saucy! really wanna see it! Cute blog too by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you! Aren't they so cheesy but you can't help yourself from enjoying it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can