Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cloud

Today was a bit of a casual day with the morning at the beach with my dad and brother and then the afternoon shopping and I bought a couple of pieces you will no doubt see in the future.
Thought I would mention now that my brother is my photographer, I force him to do it hehe, he's the only one I feel comfortable being all posy around :)





I have found the perfect white shirt! In my mums closet :) It's pretty much stolen now. Wearing it with refuge shorts watch by fossil, necklace from just jeans. AND my new faux chanel handbag thanks to my lovely boyfriend who got it for me while he was on holiday in bali!
Have a lovely weekend!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! I'm obsessed with your bag! Super cute!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can