Monday, January 24, 2011

Seeing Blue

I'm baaaaaaack, hopefully you missed me haha.
Well I had a lovely holiday with my family with lots of surfing, fishing, sandboarding and delicious bread from the cheese factory.
I managed to find FINALLY the perfect denim button down shirt and decided I needed some inspiration with what I can wear it with. So enter google images and hey presto here we are!





Don't you ever wish you could just shop and shop and shop and it not matter? Cos I certainly do, I could honestly just keep shopping if I could, that would be amazing, there are so many things out there I want to own!

Might do a little sewing later after watching my movie and reading my new InStyle magazine :)

Have a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can