Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crash, bang...

So once again I have been a horrible blogger, I haven't posted in a few days cos I've had to go back to school where I have to wear a horrible uniform all day!! I'm in my final year and quite terrified, I hope I do well! I'm happy though because at the end of this year I'm going to be able to wear whatever clothes I want when I want!!
So I realized this morning that I haven't shown you before the artwork that I do. At my school I'm in a special art program and so I do all sorts of art, fashion design, painting, drawing, sculpture, photography. So here are two paintings I did last year, they go together and represent my urban environment, it shows the hurt that can come from driving dangerously at a young age when you have no experience.


Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Your art is really good! I've never had to wear a uniform, but I'm sure it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces ! And I've worn uniform all my life!
    Please check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!
    Love your comments! thank you! hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
    (there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice art work,you can find sm lovely illustrations on my blog too
    http://serenejdesi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can