Thursday, April 21, 2011

A ridiculously long title for a ridiculously long post

So the original plan was to have all these images in some logical order but Blogger is being a little biatch tonight and won't let me move pictures or cut in paste text so now I'm cheesed off

-.-

Anyway.

Excuse me for the really long post, its just been awhile since I've posted and all of a sudden I have so much to say and share.

I've just started my school holidays after 12 weeks of slave labour and it's the most amazing feeling, like pulling on your favourite pyjamas and just curling up in a warm bed, carefree.

Yesterday I went shopping with my best friend and bought many cute items spending copious amounts of money along the way, but they all seem so worth it. Now I'm telling myself that I don't need anymore clothes for winter but silly me sees new and exciting things on the internet and I immediately fall in love.

Currently I am listening to 'Someone Like You' by Adele. She is too amazing.

I spent today with my friends in a cafe eating churros, if you don't know what they are, google them, they are amazing.


I've been wearing make up the past two days which has been fun since I don't often wear it as i usually cannot be bothered, but I've kept it simple and only done eyeliner and lipstick. I've done my eyes like this and they look pretty good in my opinion, I will have to take a photo.
I know winter is coming up where I live but these scalloped shorts seem totally necessary (not really, but they're so pretty)

I was a little rebellious teenager on the weekend and got another piercing, my last I'm hoping, I think piercings are too cool. I love my tragus piercing its so cute and I love the little diamond.

I bought a dress like this yesterday! Now all I need is the fur bag....

At first I was firmly against these types of shirts with the shoulders bare, they just seemed ridiculous to me. But now I'm quite liking the look, the shirts that are in silk seem so floaty and girlie, and the denim so casual but stylish.

Her hair is perfect, tomorrow I'm going to straighten my hair and attempt to make it look like this. I hope..

Isnt this dress so cute!!!! I just love the bow. I think I may have to construct one of my own rather soon.

This bra is amazing. I would wear this under oversized white t-shirts. Or be random and go to a rave and watch the light bounce off it like a disco ball...

I think this necklace is actually amazing, its just cool. No other words can describe it. Mum thinks I'm insane, again..

This is just awesome. I'm doing this next time I go to the beach and getting a photo of it.

I love love love chunky knits right now, but considering I just brought a knit sweater dress yesterday, is it completely irrational to buy a cardigan just like it?


I want a tutu. Why? Because they're girlie and cute. But really what could I wear it with, I think I would be too nervous to wear it out in fear of people thinking I'm a lost ballerina.

I need a wardrobe, a giant one. Actually a room dedicated to clothes. No wait an entire house dedicated to clothes. I am sick and tired of the cramped space in my 1.3 width closet that houses hardly anything.

I brought a shirt similar to this yesterday, its black though but still has the same flower pattern. I feel a bit out of fashion though as everyone was wearing them a few months ago and now I am only just feeling the hype. But maybe thats a good thing, I'll be the only one wearing it.

Endless legs would be amazing. An extra 5 inches of height wouldn't be too bad either. Hear that body?


Another pic that inspired me to get a knit dress, LOVEEEE


Goodnight all, this post has taken too long to write and I'm tired.


Until we meet again


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can