Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday

Today is my brothers 15th Birthday so I've spent all day cooking for afternoon tea with my family! I made this really awesome chocolate cake, it started overflowing in the oven but all is well! Cannot wait to try it out! Wearing some nice new clothes I bought last weekend; super skinny cropped jeans by Roxy , though they don't look cropped because I'm so short, so really they're the perfect length for me! And a really simple cropped black shirt by Billabong, theres a really cool Aztec pattern on the front but you can't see it in the photo.


I WANT THIS JACKET!


that is all :)


xx

3 comments:

  1. i want that jacket too! it must be so nice and warm!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is love. True Story.

    http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post :)

    I do like the jacket

    www.moitristana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can