Saturday, October 8, 2011

DIY: Skeleton Leggings

I think this is my first DIY...woo!

Its ridiculously easy cos its pretty self explanatory, I copied it from a picture I found on tumblr

1. Get a pair of leggings (colour of your choice)

2. Get some chalk (I used pencil but it didnt show up too great)

3. Draw outline of skeleton face like in the pictures I have here (I couldn't be bothered doing each individual tooth so what i did was just draw a smiley face line and then cut teeth randomly above and below the line

THINGS TO REMEMBER

The holes will be bigger than you originally intend cos the stretchiness of the tights will just expand that way

Dont cut the holes too close together cos the fabric will pull away some threads and may make one massive hole you dont want

2 comments:

  1. wow that is one awesome diy! I think i'm about to chop up all my leggings like that <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool pair of leggings! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can