Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bling

Well I am finally free! School is over for me and real life can now begin. I have spent the last week relaxing with friends and trying to keep busy, its been marvellous :)

I've been shopping a couple of times and so I thought I would show you a couple of my new jewellery pieces.

Ring from Sportsgirl
Ring from Diva

My skull obsession will never cease with this cute bracelet

My dad bought me this one, a pretty butterfly clip for my hair

Actually made this one myself, buying the skulls off Etsy and the elastic string from a jewellery supply store.

Freaking awesome skeleton earrings from Dangerfield

On an unrelated topic I got a new bedspread, the black cushion has long furry hair on it just like the jackets I've been previously swooning over!



Finally, I got a new piercing the other day, my conch, I love it!



Enjoy the rest of your week!


xx

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can