Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DIY Bracelets

I decided to get a bit creative these past two days and create a couple of bracelets, getting the ideas from the awesome website http://honestlywtf.com/

I have already planned my next few projects inspired by what I have seen on there!

I made a chevron bracelet with some embroidery thread, it took me about 4 hours and I was so mad at the end because I just needed the ties to be about another inch longer each so I could tie a double knot, so now I have to find a way to tie this thing so it won't fall off!
Inspired by Honestly...WTF I have been wanting to make this bracelet for so long now and I finally got all the stuff I needed from my local hardware store to make it. I love it!






3 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find here great ideas and good taste!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can