Friday, December 2, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

Is lots of presents!! I love christmas so much, I love spending time with my family and having great food all day. Heres part of my Christmas list!














All of these things are available online on the Vans website, ebay and etsy. I have fallen in love with online shopping, but only for accessories, I'm not a big fan of clothes shopping online, I like being able to actually try the thing on and feel the fabric.


My camera is out of charge right now but I promise tomorrow a post about the things I've recently bought!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I love the pony hair jacket and Alexander Wang-esk sunglasses! I hope you get everything your little heart desires this Christmas.

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can