Sunday, February 19, 2012

Turquoise


So I finally dip dyed my hair this week! Was the most terrifying experience ever, I have never dyed my hair before and I didn't want anything to go wrong! But I am very happy with the result! What do you guys think?
Also how pretty is this ring I bought for a dollar this morning at a market! I'm definately going to go to the markets more often now, they have so much great stuff!

I have my university orientation week starting tomorrow, one fo the reasons why I haven't posted in a while, been stressing trying to get everything organised! I have a question for you guys about what bag you think would be best to carry all my books and stuff in. I'd have to carry around each day a water bottle, phone, ipod, wallet, and about 2-4 books depending which day. So do you guys think I should get a chic backpack, or maybe a cross the body bag or a large tote! Let me know what you think!!

xx

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr

Like me on Facebook

17 comments:

  1. eeeep! i start uni tomorrow as well :) good luck on your first day back!! I have a large red tote that I carry to uni, although a backpack would be more practical! xx

    http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ring!
    See you soon,
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ring :)

    Xxx, The Crokie
    http://thecrokie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you have beyond beautiful eyes! :)

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have gorgeous beautiful eyes! <3 I love your hair, it looks amazing now! I've always wanted to do something cool with my hair but 1) it's not allowed in my school 2) I don't want to damage my hair!

    But it looks amazing on you :) I love the ring as well. Normally flea markets have the most unique and beautiful items for dirt-cheap prices! Win/win :)

    voguishdesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hairstyle.. We love the result!.. And the ring was really amazing! Wow!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that ring :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! love your ring!

    bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that ring!

    x

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Full of style. Love it.

    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great result with the hair. With regards to bags for uni, don't stress over that sort of stuff too much. It's not school and you don't want to go wasting money on something you think is practical when you get to uni and realise that most people just walk around with their day to day bags. I would go with a tote, probably just in black. You can then mix it up with what ever you are wearing. I think you will find that eventually you will start carrying less and less books with you hahha. I know I usually only have my laptop or ipad with me now. Best of luck!

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your crocheted top!! And your ring is amazing too. I adore how down-to-earth your blog is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can