Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!


Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have a great chocolate filled day!
I'm sharing with you a clip of one of my favourite scenes from the Vicar of Dibley, I found it particularly relevnt to today.
I also wanted to apologize for not having much of a presence on here recently, I had to be rushed to hospital last weekend and had to get my appendix out! So I've just been trying to relax and heal, but now I have to catch up on what I missed at uni this last week so I hope I can get a new post up in the next few days.

xx

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr

Like me on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Nice video! Have a great easter...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easterrr!!! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! nice blog! I want to invite you to meet mine! I always answer comment back and post daily = )



    www.lamodenrose.com

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn French never fails to make me laugh, she is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious! happy belated easter x

    http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated easter! very funny video!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can