Wednesday, April 25, 2012

IT'S HERE!!


 Yes that is right, my totes bitchen iPhone has finally arrived and is all set ready for me to rock and roll. So follow me on instagram guys! And leave me your usernames in the comments section, I would love to see what some of you guys post and I really need some followers on it besides this one creepy asian lawyer man who has started following me....
USERNAME: jaegerw
Here are some of the pics I've already posted....





xx

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

10 comments:

  1. Cute pictures

    xx
    www.thetrendspotter.net
    P.S. you might like shoe competition on my page

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..what an iPhone case!
    yea if you want, let's follow each other through bloglovin?
    sounds good? :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these items are awesome!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo I have the exact same iphone cover. It's my favourite of my collection toooo. Rad snaps, the red collar necklace is perf! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your case for iPhone, look great/ I want it.

    Look at my blog may find something interesting :)
    I will be glad if you visit and leave a comment!
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can