Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Style File

So for the past few days I've been working on my style file for my fashion unit at uni and it has been so great because I have actually been enjoying the research I have been doing! I've gotten to research different trends and different designers, some of whom I didn't know existed but am now in love with their work, a noteable designer being Mark Fast! He works mainly with knit and what he creates is truely amazing! My first assignment has been to create a styleboard (the picture above) to show a particular trend that I have been researching (distressed fashion) and how I am going to interpret it for my later projects. I can't wait to show you all what I come up with!






Enjoy the week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

7 comments:

  1. great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute collage of outfits. :)


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Great pics, and you put them together so beautifully!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love scrapbooks, I have been keeping them for a while now, cool that you have to do them for uni, pinterest can't beat them, don't you think?
    I started following you, I just started out, come on over, follow back if you like, xx
    Simona
    www.laknemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scrapbook! I used to make these all the time! It's always fun to look back at them several years later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can