Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cabin Fever

I feel like I've been going a little crazy, I've spent the last few weeks cooped up inside my house, venturing out only for uni or work, and am desperate to go out anywhere! I feel like planning a day trip somewhere with friends or my boyfriend, just anything would be fun right now. These are a few pictures showing some of the work I've been doing for university, I've been getting my sewing skills on and making feeble attempts at pattern making.


 I've also been doing felting for my uni project, I always see felt as something old ladies wear but for this project I'm attempting to make it fashionable for the younger generations!

 This is my effort at shibori dyeing, I was wanting it black but instead it came out this gorgeous blue colour. 
Now just to sew everything together!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Love the blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pieces look so cool. Especially that pink top :)
    xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear every single piece in this post! <3 So cute.

    http://emilyknurr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! these are great

    check out my blog here if you like

    xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful outfit! congrats! xx
    www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can