Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Dreamers









Really beautiful images and styling done by the amazing people of All of the Above Creative.

This Sunday evening my best friend and I are going to an event called The Dreamers in Fremantle that will showcase the new collections by local designers. I'm not too sure who will be showcasing but I will be sure to try and capture some images.

Hope you are all enjoying the week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

11 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, you could be a model! Your poses are amazing and you totally make me feel like you're wandering in a new region, exploring and having an amazing time. These photographs are so enchanting! Thanks for sharing this with us, and hope you have a great time at the event. Can't wait to see the photographs! :) x

    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha this isnt actually me and is a proper model, I rarely show my face on this blog! need to change that...

      Delete
  2. the jewels and the prints are amazing! beautiful shoots!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog & the photos in this post are beautiful!
    -Jessica
    http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww, thank you for posting this, i love it! and yay for freckles! i love them too.
    taylah x
    www.acesocietyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, her face is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!!! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can