Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Arcadia

 Last week I had the pleasure of attending the Curtin Fashion Graduate Show 'Arcadia'. It was a very cool night and I got to see so much amazing local talent. These pictures are from the photoshoot that the students did with the lovely people at All of the Above Creative, and I have chosen my favourite designers out of the 20 that were showcased.
(Above Image: Ariana Davis)
 (Anna Jacoba Hohnen)
 (Stephanie Kinsman)
 (Samuel McCloy) How beautiful is the piece on the left!
 (Emily Muco) I work with this girl and her runway pieces were amazing, really quirky and wearable!)
 (Stephanie Fulham)
 (Katherine Young)
 What I Wore: Dress - Sportsgirl, Vest - Mink Pink from an Op Shop, Opaque Stockings - Sportsgirl, Platforms that you can't see - Op Shop
I wanted to dress really funky that evening, I was trying to stand out and felt really good in what I was wearing!
Little Instagram pic from yesterday showing a headpiece that I have made from old, fake flowers I found on the side of the road. Hopefully using it for a photoshoot soon!

Halfway to the weekend and I'm excited!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Cool ! I love the Katherine Young look !
    And cool headpiece ! I can't wait to see more of it !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these photos are incredible... the clothes are like works of art! and i love that headpiece you made... i want to do something like that! you should do a tutorial post!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're found fake flowers on the side of the road? :o that's weird :D But folwers looks like real- cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. It is really great to be able to see and experience students work, the early years of a future great designer.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm deeply in love wit that headpiece, lovely creation
    www.isayinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can