Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's a bit excessive...

 I was looking through my closet the other day and realized how many denim pieces of clothing I own, most of it has come from the markets and has only cost me a couple of dollars but I think I've gone a bit over the top and need to stop being drawn to every denim jacket I see at the markets!
I've just taken a couple of photos of my favourite pieces some of which I am very much looking forward to wearing in the warmer months.




I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

xx 

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. love denim a little bit too much!! im obsessed

    xx

    www.fashionwillbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have a lot of denim, jeal. I really want a LEVI denim jacket but I have way too many jackets so there we go.

    love love, xx

    dollsandpop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh you'd totally sympathize with me then - when i was in new zealand earlier this year i realised on my second last day i hadn't bought anything.. so i kind of panicked and spent $180 on a vintage denim vest. it was crazy and kind of stupid, but its super cool and its done now so i try not to think about it haha. your collection is enviable
    taylah x
    www.acesocietyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can