Friday, December 28, 2012

Flatforms

 Flatforms are possibly one of the most perfect shoes, they give you the height of a heel minus the agonizing pain. I've been wearing my new pair from Wittners (above) non stop, they are so comfy and I can wear them for hours. 
Here are some of the photos that inspired me to buy myself a pair...



I think a white or tan pair will be my next purchase...but I also think I need to cut up my credit card

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

7 comments:




  1. I have a pair of flatforms too :D
    But I still find them awkward to walk in because mine are completely flat.





    I love this blog BTW <3




    Please do check out mine? :)
    www.tonygum.blogspot.com



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Really love it!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are not to chunky ad comfy, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of flatforms but they look great on you!

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can