Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm Over It

 This summer I am taking a stand and saying no to short shorts. I am tired of seeing other girls wearing what can only be called denim underwear. I will admit I was a bit of a slave to the trend a few years ago (Oh how a tan makes everything look good), but no more. This summer season I will be wearing only shorts that appropriately cover my derriere and will not ride up between my legs. 
So for the next 3 days I will be posting how I style these 3 pairs of shorts, 2 everyday looks and 1 evening wear!
 These shorts from Jay Jays look deceptively short however I purposely purchased a size 12 rather than a 10 to ensure they sit lower around my hips rather than my waist. I really like the distressed look of these, feeling they have been inspired by those One Teaspoon shorts that so many adore (I tried those on and they were too short at the front!)
These trusty pleather shorts by Bettina Liano were bought a few seasons ago but have never gone out of style. Their stiff fabric ensures there isn't and riding up in unwelcome places!
Finally another pair of shorts from Jay Jays. When buying these, I was influenced by the pink Isabel Marant shorts that bloggers worldwide were crazy for some time ago, and I have finally caught on to this trend! Pink I feel is going to be a big colour this summer as you can see in a previous post here.

Happy Monday Everyone!

xx
INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I love and want them all! They are three shorts that you would ever only need.
    vanessachloesworld.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those distressed leather look shorts :)
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these shorts!!! Killer :) Great style and love your blog!

    Do you want to follow each other??? Let me know babe!

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can