Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sir, Yes Sir

 Day One in my appropriately lengthed shorts outfits.
Here I am channeling the whole khaki/army trend with my Miss Brown camo tshirt from General Pants Co, pairing it with ankle boots from Betts, a burgundy wide-brimmed hat by Rhythm, gold spike bracelet from Diva, thrifted gold chain bracelet, cat eye sunglasses from Sportsgirl, and of course my distressed denim shorts from Jay Jays.
 Chunky gold chain bracelets should be a must in everyones jewellery collection!

Note to self: Practice posing in mirror.

See you all tomorrow with my next outfit post!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Just discovered your blog and you have a new stalker! Love it!

    SSSx

    http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can