Friday, December 7, 2012

Sunday Market Haul: Part 2

 This post has most certainly been overdue, but time has just gone so quick that all the days have blurred together and I'm trying to grasp the idea that Christmas is only 19 sleeps away! So here are a few more pictures of the treasures that I have found at my local swapmeet!







To avoid massive delays again between my upcoming posts I have pre-prepared them! And you guys will finally get to see some outfit posts! I know, shocker right, but I think its about time I get over my fear of posing and show you guys what I actually wear.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. amazing market haul! Is that a 1920s bag, it's so pretty!!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pouch and the chain-link bracelet! Can't wait to see you wear all of these!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jewelry

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can