Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Think Pink!

 I have put together another casual look for you today with my pink denim shorts, this time trying to look a bit more girly. Wearing the most perfect white tshirt ever from Sportsgirl, with my necklace, watch and shoes also from Sportsgirl, sunglasses from a Red Cross OpShop, wooden bag from the markets, and finally the pink shorts from Jay Jays.




In an unrelated note, I got my license today! Very terrifying but also really exciting.
Other road users, watch out!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

11 comments:

  1. nice!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/parkamilitary-chic/

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on getting your license! you look so lovely too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc / @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your license! Cute bag and shorts : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is amazing! A really great casual look x pinkdeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your style, girl! And that wooden bag is too perfect and unique!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the licence sweetie ,
    am following you now , hope you will follow back !

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love your bag!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so love your studded flats! ;) happy new year! xx

    aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can