Monday, January 7, 2013

For all the places I'd rather be...

I've been feeling a bit down the past couple of days and could really use a holiday right now, a road trip to the beach would be the perfect pick me up. So I've put together a little outfit that I believe suits the whole idea of a fun road trip getaway. The look is kind of reminiscent of the whole '90s grunge trend and I'm not sure if its actually something I would wear, but its fun to experiment with pieces I already have in my closet. I'm trying that whole shop your own closet thing...
  Grateful Dead Band Tee: Market Find. Pleather Backpack: Dangerfield. Denim Shorts: Market Find. Sneakers: Converse

Necklace: Found in a bead shop in New Zealand
Claw Bangle: Ebay
Hope you're all having a good start to the week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

17 comments:

  1. converse <3
    great blog ;))

    http://izzie-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your energy coming to me through those photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics, love it!

    www.fussylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gets hard to stay cheery in the thick of winter when the holidays are over, so just keep smiling!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics!!! love them!!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!!!

    Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't feel down! Hope you are better :)

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this outfit, so fierce!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I'm with you. I need to go on a road trip ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pics! love your style ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I LOVE your blog, hope you're not feeling down anymore, i can imagine sometimes preparing those outfits makes it harder when you have to put them back in a drawer instead of into a suitcase, but I hope a holiday comes soon for you!

    have a look at mine if you get a chance

    dawntroopers.blogspot.com

    alabama

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can