Thursday, January 31, 2013

I was gone...

 I removed myself from the internet for a few days, I just needed a break and wanted to get away from its distracting qualities and actually do an art project I've wanted to do for a couple of months! So if you follow me on my instagram (@jaegerw) you would have seen my progress in creating my painting!




I'm really happy with how it has turned out and can't wait to start planning my next painting!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/01/fur-and-colored-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is reeeeeally cool. I haven't painted in forever, you're making me nostalgic! I love the drip background - it's really lovely.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! Love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful painting!

    xoxo
    hellovertigox.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can