Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just like the magazines

 I was so happy when I saw the bikini that I had bought on sale was featured in an old issue of RUSSH, all I could think was that RUSSH approves! I love that sense of satisfaction when I look in a magazine and see a piece that I already own in my closet, you feel as fashion forward as the people who choose to put it in the magazines.

 For the photo I added an amethyst that I made myself and two vintage rings that belonged to my mum.
Hope you are having a fun day while I clean out my closet :(

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. well what i can say about this article that it is written in a great manner i really admire
    your writing style, hope you may keep posting these kind of interesting posts.
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! And very cute bikini :)

    www.inspirationlush.com
    http://www.facebook.com/InspirationLush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can