Saturday, January 5, 2013

What I wish I was wearing...

 ...my new torn up boyfriend jeans that I picked up from the markets last Sunday. The weather is too hot at the moment here in Perth so I may have to whip out this outfit later in February.
Both the jeans and white muscle tee I bought at the markets.
 Left Watch: Fossil. Right Watch: Found on the ground at a park when I was younger
 Metallic purse: Typo. Belt: Sportsgirl. Sunglasses: Op Shop
Pyramid bracelet: Sportsgirl. Forearm bangle: Sportsgirl. Left Ring: Market find. Right Ring: Diva

Can't believe the weekend is almost over! I had a lovely day today with my mum shopping, and I'm looking forward to the markets tomorrow morning!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Those boy friend jeans are on my wish list ,

    Come by my blog & check my latest post :-
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I have some great new jeans but Perth is too damn hot right now!
    Love the boyfriend jeans.
    xx
    Jenelle
    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combination.
    However enjoy the warm weather! It's freezing in london! Xx

    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good purchase. Happy 2013.


    :)
    <3
    The Electric Heart Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the sunglasses ♥
    Your clothes are so cool, i like it (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/NastyLadyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can