Friday, January 18, 2013

Winston Wolfe








There are no words to describe how much I love this collection by Winston Wolfe. I'm really into the sporty look right now, especially when it is done in leather. It gives an expensive, high quality feel to something that is associated with sweaty gym gear. Now if only I had a few hundred dollars to splurge on that awesome black leather vest....

I'm going for a quick weekend trip away so there won't be any posts this weekend, but I have lots prepared for next week so don't worry!

xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

9 comments:

  1. The first look is my fav !!! Amazing minimalist collection !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this collection!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.blogspot.it/2013/01/fabio-quaranta-fashion-show.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of pants are such a great mix of masculine and feminine. Inspired! Love this blog :)
    Xoxo
    greetingsfromnolandia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture looks like a man :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. that collection is amazing, but I'm especially crazy about that first photo. x E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this collection! so many great pieces

    http://fashionising.se

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can