Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Boots for A/W'13

For the Autumn/Winter seasons I am looking forward to expanding my boot collection. Studs, buckles and cut out details are all on trend for this season and something to keep an eye out for when choosing the perfect boot! Black is always my go to colour for shoes as it goes with everything in my closet. However this season I want to try and branch out to find the perfect coloured boot, maybe red leather? Or even a statement boot like the matallic Tony Biancos' shown below.
I am also inspired by the two photos I've included in this post on how I can display the shoes that I have on high rotation, rather than just throwing them into my little shoe cubby hole in my wardrobe.
Below I have collected some pictures of my favourite shoes from a few of the better known shoe retailers here in Perth. Let me know what shoes you have your eye on in the comments!
Working week is halfway over, time to start getting ready for the weekend!

xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. love these boots!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/02/flower-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boot choices, especially the rnacher! Great pics!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shoes! Great post Visit RACHAEL'S Blog

    Have you entered my GIVEAWAY - Giant Vintage Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! Love all the boots!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can