Friday, February 8, 2013

I See Red

Late night photoshopping always ends up with crazy results, so I guess that explains the editing of these photos. My brother isn't the greatest photographer and my garden doesn't make the best background so I had to make the images a bit more interesting.
Last week I went on a vintage buying rampage and found some great stores in Fremantle and the city where I picked up a few pieces that I will be sharing in the next few weeks.
This dress was from a little store in Freo called Vintage in Wonderland that sells awesome vintage clothes for men and women, as well as bikes, homewares and accessories. I had been searching for a red patterned vintage dress for quite some time, so when I tried on this dress I knew it was meant to be. I loved the fact that it was oversized, meaning that I could wear it casually, and all I had to do was chop off some of the length so it would suit my body shape a bit more.
I paired this dress with some gold and black accessories, my studded Sportsgirl bag, Sportsgirl skull bracelet, skull necklace and boots from the markets, as well as my favourite burgundy hat by Rhythm.


Happy Friday everyone!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. You look really nice. I like the bag.
    -new follower-

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ..<3

    www.hypnocake.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cure dress! I also love the boots x

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! love the floaty dress teamed with the studded accessories.
    -Kate xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can