Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Late on the Bandwagon

 As per usual I start to like a trend or a style well after its few weeks of fame in the fashion world. Perhaps it's a subconscious desire to follow the trends that everyone is loving, yet still wanting to be unique... So remember over a year a go now when the Isabel Marant Dicker Boots were a favourite among fashion bloggers everywhere? I bypassed that trend in favour of my trusty black ankle boots. However after recently seeing the 'Emma' shoe in Sportsgirl and trying it on, I knew I was ready to branch out of my black boot rut and give these a go. I find that the taupe colour makes this a more casual, daytime shoe, something that I can pair with a pair of cut off shorts and an oversized tee.
 Another awesome addition to my boot collection!
I googled the Isabel Marant boot to find some inspiration on how I can style it with my outfits...


Hope you all are having a good week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. very nice! i have similar boots.

    xo from nyc & the beautiful things
    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know how good you are

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can