Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 3

 I seem to be waking up earlier and earlier for the markets these days in my desperation to get my scavenging hands on the best clothes and jewellery before everyone else. I keep noticing more people my age making the trek down early to the markets, and in my head I am wondering if they read my blog and are inspired to go searching for the perfect unique pieces like I do!
This week I picked up some very cool items despite there being very few younger sellers down there. I bought the above skirt for $4 to match with some shoes I recently purchased (which I will be sharing in a post tomorrow!) and love the detail.
 It is hard to see the detail on the bottom of this black shift dress, but hopefully in an upcoming outfit post I'll be able to provide a better image so you can see the dropped waistline that has been featured in many designers collections recently.
 For a while now I have been searching for the perfect black denim jacket that I can imagine myself pairing with some cigarette jeans, an oversized white tee and some ankle boots, and while this jacket is not denim and rather corduroy, for $3 I think it will do the job.
 I picked up this Mink Pink gold dress from the very last stall I visited today and am so excited to wear it as I have been recently draw to anything gold and sparkly.
 Finally some accessories that are bound to dress up any look, an amazing paisley scarf and two beautifully detailed and unique rings.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

xx

P.S. Today my boyfriend and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing haul!! i'm so jelly of the shift dress, oh and the gold one, and those rings!!! nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can