Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sunday Project

 While this blog is mainly a platform to post all my thoughts and ideas on fashion, it is not my only interest, as I also have a passion for interior design. My room is so full of clothes, books and furniture that it is hard to find space to put ornaments and other bits and pieces, so my only place for creativity is on my walls, which for the past few years have been covered in band posters, ticket stubs and photos of my friends and I. However recently I have felt the need for change, to take down some of the photos of people I no longer really speak to, to remove the posters of bands from my childhood and to replace them all with my own artwork and favourite fashion images from magazines.
Hopefully this will be a fun Sunday project and I will have photos up when I am finally finished! IN the meantime here are the images that are inspiring me...




xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm really digging the vibe from all of these rooms! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same! For so long I had band posters, ticket stubs, photos of old friends and pretty much random stuff all over the place. It's only recent that I have been taking things down and looking up inspiration for a new change! Love the imagery, I'm loving basic white themes as well right now!
    x

    www.kateyesstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can