Monday, February 11, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...the bohemian look, think chunky boots contrasting against girly dresses and layered vintage silver jewellery.
Wanting...a shaggy black jacket to wear with skinny jeans or a maxi dress when winter comes, if anyone knows where to get one please leave a comment!
Wearing...my new ankle boots from Zu that I featured a few posts back. I couldn't help myself and bought them after trying them on and falling in love!
Listening to...Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay. Such a beautiful and emotional song.

Happy Monday!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/02/printed-trousers-and-new-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that first shot x

    BLOG: http://style-keepers.blogspot.com
    SHOP: www.stylekeepers.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can