Monday, February 25, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...the streetstyle photos emerging from fashion weeks across the globe. It is these people who I believe are setting the real trends, as they are usually just normal people who are interpreting what they see on the runway into something of their own. A post I am doing soon about trends for Autumn/ Winter 2013 is largely inspired by what real people, not just the models, are wearing!
Wanting...a leather beanie. Last week it was a leather cap but after seeing this photo I was instantly inspired as I never thought a beanie would look so good in a leather form.
Wearing...my new boots from Sportsgirl. From the first moment I saw them and tried them on I was in love. They are such an unsual style and colour in a deep plum red, and something that I never expected Sportsgirl to sell, but they make for a great dressy winter boot.
Listening to...Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake Feat. Jay-Z. When I first heard this song I thought it was totally boring. However after being bombarded by it on the radio, I have grown to love the slow beat and have realised that I missed hearing JT's music.
Happy Monday!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

15 comments:

  1. Love this post!!!! Kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/02/milan-fashion-week-fw-2013-day-2.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Really nice stuff in this post.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first look! It's amazing :) really cool blog post

    I've just 're-started' my blog (after a huge time out) and I'd love it if you could check it out and let me know what you think! All feedback is welcome :)
    Giveaway coming soon too! Stephanie x

    www.cocohicblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first green sweater is beautiful

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first look and the leather pants! Perfect!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had the same experience with that jt song.
    repetition makes the heart grow fonder ?
    and i loooove that leather beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im obsessed with that first look. Almost want to recreate it. and yeah leather beanie sounds awesome

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    POLISHED CONCRETE
    CONCRETE RESURFACING
    FLOOR LEVELLING
    CONCRETE REPAIRS
    EPOXY COATINGS
    CONCRETE POLISHING
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can