Friday, February 22, 2013

Time To Reflect...

 Reflective sunglasses, to me, are no longer associated with the tacky, ski goggle-like sunglasses that my dad used to wear, having been transformed into a sunglasses style that is sleek and sporty, and can add a pop of colour to every outfit. My little collection currently consists of a simple silver mirror pair (top) from an op shop, a blue pair (middle) from Sportsgirl and a red pair of aviators (bottom) off eBay. 
Reflective sunglasses have been a great trend to play around with this summer, and I believe I will be able to carry it through well into winter as I have seen many people on streetstyle blogs wearing them while rugged up in their oversized coats and beanies.




Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Seriously gorgeous glasses! <3 I'm especially in love with the first pair!

    x
    Jo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can