Friday, March 8, 2013

Leather Obsession

 Playing off the current obsession with overalls and making them in this seasons go to fabric, leather, I believe that brands introducing leather overalls was easily a hit or miss venture. Luckily some got it right with a new obsession being shared among many fashion blogs alike. I've found that in regards to the full overalls, the styles with the tapered or skinny leg have proven to be the most flattering and stylish, and with the shorter dungarees, when they are designed in a sleek, raw edge way unlike the cuffed look of regular denim dungarees, they create a look that is very dressy and modern rather than the typical casual feel that denim styles give.
Unfortunately though, I have missed out on purchasing a pair from online Australian webstores, so I am currently wishing for the perfect pair to be introduced to a store close to me very soon!





What do you guys think of this trend?

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can