Friday, March 15, 2013

Look What Came in the Mail

 Finally the pleather cap I ordered a month ago arrived in my mail box this morning. When I saw the package on the kitchen table I breathed a sigh of relief, FINALLY it had arrived. I always hate that period after you have been waiting a while for the delivery of something you have ordered off eBay and the anxiety felt when thinking has it been lost in the mail? Did I type my address wrong? Did they just steal my money? Luckily everything I've ever ordered off eBay has arrived at my doorstep.
I can't wait to wear this beauty out soon, I'm thinking of pairing it with an oversized white tee, a pair of coloured shorts and some sandals, I've been keeping it simple lately!
Happy Friday!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can