Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Interior

 Sorry for not posting this last night, I had been working all day on a project for uni and I only remembered when I was already in bed. A few weeks ago I posted some inspiration for what I wanted my new room to look like as I was in need for a change. So here are a few photos showing the before and after.
 It was so strange being in a room with bare walls after having them covered up for so many years.
 The shelves are in a bit of an awkward position above my bed, but I had run out of space everywhere else to put my things. The walls are now covered with pages from Vogue and other magazines with a few photos of my close friends.
Can't wait to finish my assignment and chill on the weekend!

xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can