Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Origami

 A trend that I've been seeing for a while now on the internet is the origami skirt. Although I initially dismissed it, not usually being a skirt person, since being bombarded by cool pictures on instagram of white crocodile leather textures in this style, I feel myself converting and now on the lookout for one in the perfect style. I imagine one with an awesome clash of colours or textures, like a black leather skirt with a black short haired fur wrap over the top. Maybe I'll have to find a DIY tutorial somewhere and make my own!



Let me know what you guys think, do you love or hate this trend?

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can