Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shaggy and New

 Today is my first day off on my uni break and I've just spend the day watching old episodes of MASH and relaxing. I thought I'd put together an outfit post showing you guys my new cardigan and also because I haven't done one in a while. If you remember back to this post you would see that I was pining away for a black shaggy cardigan, and it seems the magical powers of the universe brought one to me just in time for winter. I'm really loving anything with an intense texture this season and can't wait to get my hands on a few more cool pieces.
Wearing: Cardigan from Sportsgirl, Crop Top from Target, Skirt from an Op Shop (just $1!), Necklace from Equip, Hat and Jelly Sandals from the Markets.

I hope you all are having a lovely week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

14 comments:

  1. Such an amazing coat and I just love the color of your skirt! Great look!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the necklace, looks almost tribal! Enjoy your break!

    xo Sohini
    TV, Turmeric, Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, and that bold statement coat really ties the look together. I love it!


    Best,
    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool boho look. Love that coat especially. Thanks for posting the photo and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a great smile :) Lovin your boho outfit as well :)

    Xo, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! :D i love your hat. visit my blog: http://alicetombesi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That a great outfit! You look beautiful!! We're now following on gfc :)

    Feel free to visit us and follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Enter our amazing giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's a really good price for that pretty skirt! You're so beautiful :)

    Lemon Kitty (I just really like cats okay)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous necklace. Great find. Love the hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love long BOHO skirts and that wooly thread texture on your jacket is so much fun, like an alternative to a furry coat :D I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can