Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sportsgirl National Graduate Showcase

 Apologies for not posting my usual Friday post, I spent all day at work and all night with lovely people catching up over a few drinks. However I am now glad I missed my personal deadline as my instagram feed this morning was lit up by people posting about Sportsgirls' National Graduate Showcase, where 12 graduate fashion designers from places of study all across Australia are given the chance to show their collections at L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival. 
I've really been loving the more local, younger labels that have been sprouting up and slowly making their mark on the Australian fashion scene. 
You can check out the profiles of the young designers on the Sportsgirl website here






























Absolutely amazing designs by such talented people, I cannot wait to see where they end up.

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can