Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 9

My haul from todays market isn't as impressive as what it has been over the past few weeks, perhaps as the weather gets cooler people are less keen to brave the elements to sell their gear. However it seems today I have managed to come out with basically a whole outfit ready to go. 
I bought the above stripe top for $2, at the moment I have a sudden love for striped clothing and am trying to expand my small collection.
This chunky charcoal knit cardigan was just $4 and just what I have been looking for, I've been wanting to get my hands on an oversized knit cardigan to wear with basic jeans, a top and a big scarf.
I love me a good pair of vintage denim shorts, especially when they are only $2. I know I don't need more shorts than what I already own, so I think I may have to start customising the shorts I do buy and resell them!

Hope you all have a great week!

xx

Tip Five: This applies particularly to those in the Southern Hemisphere, the earlier you get up, the colder it will be, so layer up! Speaking from experience you do not want to use your hands to sort through clothes that are hanging on cold metal coat hangers.


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can